Armored car based on «Lexus LX 570»
Price: on request
the final price depends on the configuration and protection grade of the car
- Mileage No
- Year of release 2022
- Colour Black
- Engine type Gasoline
- Engine capacity 5663 cm3
- Engine power 367 hp
- Transmission Automatic transmission
The basis of "Lexus LX 570" armor protection
The armor protection of the Lexus LX 570 produced by ArmorGroup includes the following components:
- Armor protection of the car along the perimeter of its interior (with a cross-wall behind the second row of seats);
- anti-shatter screen for the floor;
- Non-volatile armored sliding glass in the cross-wall (evacuation exit);
- Reinforced roof protection.
- Bullet-resistant glass with an internal shatterproof coating:
- Front sliding windows improved with an opening mechanism.
- the rear ones are en block with non–removable glass blocks;
- Windscreen with electric heating.
- Tinting of windows according to state standards/li>
The Lexus LX 570 armor protection also includes:
- protection of all car racks with overlap (installation of bullet suppressors with Alсantara wash leather);
- installation of reinforced stops and hinges on the doors.
The Lexus LX 570 armouring system includes protection of the engine compartment around the perimeter, cooling radiators, air filter, batteries, fuse box, vacuum brake booster. It is also possible to install a fire-fighting powder system in the engine compartment.
At the same time, in order to ensure the required safety standards, metal bandages are installed on the wheels, allowing movement with a loss of tire pressure when they are damaged.
The Lexus LX 570 armored car retained its standard passive safety system.
To clarify the final price of the complete set and detailed characteristics of the car, please call our official representatives in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
Armour Group armored capsule
- Brake rotors with increased heat transfer
- High temperature resistant brake pads
- Reinforced brake hoses
- Replacement of standard shock absorbers and springs with reinforced ones designed for increased vehicle weight
- Replacement of standard stabilizers with reinforced ones, designed for increased vehicle weight
- Preservation of the factory paintwork
- Absence of external signs of armor protection
What is the fuel consumption of the Lexus LX 570 armored car?
from 14.4 to 16.8 liters per 100 km.
What is the maximum speed of an armored car?
The speed of the Lexus LX 570 is 220 km/h
How fast does the Lexus LX 570 armored car accelerate?
Acceleration time to 100 km/h — from 7.5 to 7.7 seconds.
What is the production time of an armored car?
Armoring Lexus LX 570 could be made within 14 days.
- all-terrain wagon, equipped with armor protection
- Length - 5065
- Width - 1980
- Height - 1910
- Base - 2850
Made using high-alloy steel armoring Br4 protection class: frontal armour, ballistic protection of the bottom, armor protection of the roof
Armored cross-wall behind the second row of seats Br4 protection class, with non-volatile bullet-resistant glass (evacuation exit)
Multilayer protective glasses With internal ballistic proof cover, thickness 39 mm
Windshield Thickness 39 mm, with electric heating
Front glasses of the doors Front sliding glasses, thickness 39 mm
Rear glasses of the doors Rear en block (without windows) non-sliding glass blocks, thickness 39 mm
Glass block in the cross-wall Non-volatile sliding glass block in the cross-wall, thickness 39 mm
Enhanced SPM opening mechanisms There are
Tinting of windows According to state standards
Armor protection of all car racks with overlap: Prevent the bullet from entering the opening at any angle (providing additional explosion resistance)
Tightening of bullet traps with «Alсantara» wash leather
Armor protection of the engine compartment Br4 protection class: Armor protection of the air filter, batteries, cooling radiator (armored blinds), protection of vertical planes under the wings
Engine shield There are
Reinforcement of hinge straps Reinforcement of regular hinge straps. Boosted side door stops (for closed condition)
Fire protection system in the engine compartment There are
Intercom (salon/street) There are
Additional battery There are
Wheel inserts Metal bandages that allow movement at low tire pressure
Preservation of the entire standard security system Yes
Absence of external signs of armor protection Yes
Paint film Preservation of the basic paint film