Armored car based on «Infiniti QX 800»
Price: on request
the final price depends on the configuration and protection grade of the car
Infiniti QX 80 armor protection
- Armor protection of the car along the perimeter of its interior (with a cross-wall behind the second row of seats).
- Non-volatile armored sliding glass in the cross-wall (evacuation exit).
- Armored anti-shatter floor protection
- Armored roof.
- Bullet-resistant glass with an internal shatterproof coating.
- Front sliding windows improved with an opening mechanism.
- Rear en block (without vents) non-opening glass blocks.
- Windscreen with electric heating.
- Tinting of windows according to state standards
- Armor protection of all car racks with overlap:
- Tightening of bullet traps with "Alсantara" wash leather.
- Boosted side door stops (for closed condition)
- Enforced hinges of armored doors
Armor protection of the engine compartment, including:
- cooling radiator
- air filter and battery
- of the fuse box and vacuum brake booster
- powder fire protection system in the engine compartment
- Metal bandages on the wheels, allowing the movement of the car with a loss of tire pressure.
- Preservation of the entire standard security system
Armour Group armored capsule
- Brake rotors with increased heat transfer
- High temperature resistant brake pads
- Reinforced brake hoses
- Replacement of standard springs with reinforced ones designed for increased vehicle weight
- Preservation of the factory paintwork
- Absence of external signs of armor protection
What is the fuel consumption of the Infiniti QX 80 armored car?
What is the maximum speed of an armored car?
The speed of the Infiniti QX 80 is 210 km/h
How fast does the Infiniti QX 80 armored car accelerate?
Acceleration time to 100 km/h — from 6.5 to 7.5 seconds.
What is the production time of an armored car?
Armoring an Infiniti QX 80 car could be made within 14 days.